Monday, February 4, 2013

TaleJam Round 2 Complete!

5PM has struck, and TaleJam round #2 is wrapped! Nice work everybody!

The three completed entries for this round are as follows -

Adam Lyon - The Desert Cubes
Read It!

Tyler Hicks - Memory Layne
Read It!

Travis Baldree - The Curtain
Read It!

BONUS ROUND
Zid has an unfinished longer work, so rather than submit it just yet, he opted to send in a Pirate Ballad. Pirates are cool.
Zidders - Pirate Ballad
Read It!

Great job everybody! Already looking forward to next week's.

3 comments:

  1. Great stories this round! And of course, in last minute editing I ended up with an ugly mistake on the first page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun reading these too! Awesome job, everybody. Sorry for my super-delayed critiques. Finishing one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one critique done. Where would it be best to send it? I don't have individual emails. It's a critique of Adams story.

    ReplyDelete